Port Address: Portal de la Pau, 6 Moll Adossat, Terminal C, Barcelona, 08039
From the Barcelona International Airport
- Exit the airport and take the road to Barcelona city.
- Once there, take the Ronda Litoral Highway and take the exit marked "Port".
- Turn right and continue to follow signs indicating Port.
- Ships are berthed at Adossat Terminal (Moll Adossat). Guests will need to park at the World Trade Center.
From the North (northern coasts, French border, etc.)
- Enter the highway belt system "Rondes" and follow the signs of "Ronda Litoral" or "Ronda Lintoral. Llobregat" exiting at #21.
From the South or the rest of Spain (southern coasts, Tarragona, Madrid, etc.)
- Enter the highway belt system "Rondes" and follow the signs of "Ronda Litoral" or "Ronda Lintoral. Besos" exiting at #21.
From Downtown Barcelona
- From the Columbus monument at the end of La Rambla continue west to the roundabout, which is situated at the exit/entrance of the port area.
- Guests can also descend from the city center street to Paral.lel avenue, which takes them directly to the roundabout.
A parking garage is available at the World Trade Center just outside the terminal area. Shuttles are available to take Guests to the terminal for a nominal fee. Parking is not available at Terminal C, where the ship will sail from.
Rates are subject to change without notice.