With this convenient airport transportation service, as a Disney Resort Guest* you:
- Attach the yellow Disney's Magical Express luggage tags sent out prior to departure and then check your bags at your hometown airport. (one luggage tag per person)
- Bypass baggage claim when you arrive and board deluxe motorcoaches to your Resort. Bags will be claimed and delivered directly to the room.** (Pet carriers must be claimed and handled by Guests.)
- Guests arriving at the airport after 10 p.m. should be advised to claim their luggage at the baggage claim and take it with them to the Disney’s Magical Express motorcoach to their resort.
- Save on transportation costs, tolls, and more - the service is complimentary.
- Eligible Guests traveling domestically on participating airlines can utilize the Resort Airline Check-in Service at their Disney Resort and can receive their return airline boarding passes and check their luggage, bypassing airport check-in.
- At this time Participating airlines include Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways.
- Guests flying on JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines will be subject to airline bag fees for additional bags past the allotment. Guests with multiple bags on these airlines will have the option to check additional pieces through their airlines' ticket counters at Orlando International Airport or they may call Baggage Airline Guest Services to pay their airline's checked luggage fees in advance of checking in at the Resort Airline Check-In desk.
- Guests flying on AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and US Airways who wish to check bags through Resort Airline Check-In will need to call Baggage Airline Guest Services to pay their airline checked luggage fees in advance of checking in at the Resort Airline Check-In desk. Otherwise, Guests will need to check-in at the airport.
- Guests not traveling on participating airlines have their bags taken back with them on a motorcoach from their Disney Resort to the Orlando International Airport. (Adobe PDF)
- Must be booked at least 10 days in advance of hometown airport departure. Disney is unable to provide service without an advance reservation with Disney's Magical Express.
*This service is not available to Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels and the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels.
**Luggage delivery may take up to 3 hours after the Guest has checked in. Therefore, it is highly recommended that clients pack a carry-on bagwith any items that maybe desired for use while awaiting delivery of luggage.