New Fantasyland will immerse you in Disney stories as never before.
Among the highlights:
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid - A major, all-new attraction during which you will travel with Ariel and her friends through their exciting adventures above and below the waves – all against a musical backdrop of songs from the classic film.
- The castle of the Beast, standing majestically upon a hill just across an old stone bridge from Ariel's new home. The Be Our Guest Restaurant will feature a lavish dining experience in the elegant ballroom, gallery, and mysterious "West Wing" of the castle. With seating for 550, this magnificent facility will offer "great food fast" service by day and full table service dining in the evening.
- Nearby in Belle's Village, you will find the rousing Gaston's Tavern and Bonjour! Village Gifts.
- Just outside the village is Belle's cottage and Enchanted Tales with Belle. The adventure begins in Maurice's workshop, where a magical mirror is the doorway to a captivating new kind of storytelling experience: You are transported to the Beast's library to meet Belle and Lumière, and share in a lively, interactive, re-telling of the "tale as old as time."
- You are invited to step into Princess Fairytale Hall, the new home for Disney princesses to greet their loyal subjects at Magic Kingdom® Park. This regal space provides the perfect setting to meet Cinderella, Rapunzel, and other Disney princesses as their timeless tales come to life. In Princess Fairytale Hall, "once upon a time" begins the moment you arrive - and "happily ever after" happens every day.
Entertainment is subject to change without notice.
- The sound of the calliope will lead you to the brand new Storybook Circus and not one but two circling carousels of airborne pachyderms on Dumbo the Flying Elephant®. Before taking to the skies on this Fantasyland favorite, you can experience an array of fun-filled family games and interactive wonders for kids of all ages inside the Big Top.
- Next door in Storybook Circus, the classic Barnstormer gets a bright new look as well, featuring Goofy as The Great Goofini. It's a twisting, turning roller coaster "flight" high above the circus fun.
- Fantasyland Station: Delight in the newest addition to Walt Disney World Railroad!
- Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station: Adjacent to the Fantasyland Train Station and area restrooms is the Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station, a circus-themed waterplay area. Water squirts from playful monkeys, elephants, camels and from Casey Jr. when he lets off billows of cooling "steam."
- Pete's Silly Sideshow character greetings: A place where guests can meet some of their favorite Disney circus stars who wait to show off their special talents. The tent features two options: Join a line that leads to Minnie Magnifique (Minnie Mouse as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy Duck as a fortuneteller), or head to see The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald Duck as a snake charmer).
But that's just the beginning. Here's more of what's in store beyond 2013:
- The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will take you on a rollicking, musical ride into the mine "where a million diamonds shine." The coaster will feature a first-of-its kind ride system with a train of ride vehicles that swing back and forth, responding to every twist and turn of the track. The journey will be accompanied by music from the classic Disney film and animated figures of Snow White and the Dwarfs. It is currently scheduled to open in 2014.
Help your guests share the excitement of going to visit New Fantasyland with these downloadable fliers.
- The Little Mermaid