- 3 Days / 2 Parks:
- 28 March - 7 November 2013: Adult 169 euros & Child(1) 156 euros
- 2 Days / 2 Parks:
- 28 March - 7 November 2013: Adult 139 euros & Child(1) 126 euros
- 1 Day / 2 Parks:
- 28 March - 7 November 2013: Adult 79 euros & Child(1) 71 euros
- 1 Day / 1 Park:
- 28 March - 7 November 2013: Adult 69 euros & Child(1) 62 euros
How do I get there?
- Direct trains from Paris depart several times per hour from early morning ‘til late, every day right to the gates of Disneyland Paris.
- RER A line direction “Marne-La-Vallée/ Chessy” from the following stations: La Défense, Charles de Gaulle - Etoile, Auber, Châtelet-Les-Halles, Gare de Lyon or Nation. Get off at the stop “Marne-La-Vallée/Chessy” and you’re literally at the Park gates!
- Or take the bus with Cityrama. Daily departures. Ask your hotel for more information.
- By car, Disneyland® Paris is situated 32 km (19 miles) east of Paris. Access is from the A4 motorway direction “Metz/Nancy”. For the Disney® Parks, exit 14 “Parcs Disney® & Bailly-Romainvilliers”.
Good to know
- We are open everyday. Please check the Park opening hours section or ask your hotel for opening times or more detailed information*.
- FASTPASS®: Make even more out of your day in Disneyland® Park with FASTPASS®, a free service that allows you more convenient access to some of the most popular attractions by reducing the waiting time in line.
(1) 3 - 11 years included.
*Opening hours may change without prior notice.