Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom® Park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
During Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom Park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade - including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes - a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom Park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the event is, well, "Not-So-Scary", and is appropriate for children of all ages.
September 1, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28
October 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30 , 31
Personalize a flier here. (Do not send by email to persons in Canada)
Information subject to change without notice.
Villains' Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle
The Villains' Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle is the perfect way to add even more treats to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom® Park. First enjoy preferred viewing for Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade and the HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular. Then, Guests can join Lady Tremaine and her villainous friends at Cinderella Royal Table to indulge in devilish desserts and wicked entertainment in celebration of the villains' favorite time of year -Halloween!
Each Guest who has purchased both a ticket to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the Villain's Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle will receive:
- Preferred Viewing for Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
Enjoy preferred viewing for the 8:15PM Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade. Watch the Headless Horseman lead off the parade on a hair-raising ride, followed by a collection of frightful floats and some of your favorite Disney Characters in Halloween costumes.
- Preferred Viewing for HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular
The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion and some of the most notorious Disney Villains light up the sky to wicked remixes of their favorite songs.
- Dessert Soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table
Lady Tremaine has taken over Cinderella Castle and has invited some of her villainous friends to join her. Lady Tremaine will then share her musical talents while you enjoy themed desserts, specialty non-alcoholic drinks, entertainment, and visits from some of your favorite Disney Villains. Plus, each Guest will receive an autograph card and souvenir Maleficent dragon cup.
Purchase the Villains' Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle for US $99 per person (for anyone age 3 and older), plus tax (Gratuity included). This special ticketed event is non-commissionable. Admission to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and is not included in the price. Please note that Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a separate ticketed event and is not included in Magic Kingdom Park admission.
- Reservations are highly recommended for Dessert Soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table seatings: 10:15PM and 11:45PM on 9/1, 9/9, 9/12, and 9/14/2014 and 10:15 PM on 9/16, 9/19, 9/21, 9/23, 9/26, 9/28, 10/2, 10/3, 10/5, 10/9, 10/10, 10/13, 10/16, 10/17, 10/19, 10/21, 10/23, 10/24, 10/26, 10/28, 10/30, and 10/31/2014.
- Online reservations are not available for the Villains' Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle. For purchase, please call 407 939-5262. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- To check-in for the event, Guests may visit the Will Call booth outside the Magic Kingdom® Park main entrance from 4:00pm - 6:30pm. Starting at 7:30pm, they may check-in at the parade and fireworks viewing area located in the central plaza by the Castle Forecourt Stage.
- When Guests check-in, they will receive a wristband identification, which must be presented to enter the preferred viewing areas and Cinderella's Royal Table.
- If Guests choose to not participate in the preferred parade or fireworks viewing, check-in at Cinderella's Royal Table at their designated seating time.
- Entertainment is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Reserved viewing is for the 8:15PM Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade only.
- Wrist bands are non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please be advised that seating is not provided at the preferred parade or fireworks viewing. Wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated in the viewing areas and at Cinderella's Royal Table.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- May not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for this event.
Which Villains will be in attendance at the Dessert Soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table?
Entertainment is subject to change without notice, but Lady Tremaine, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, The Queen (from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Dr. Facilier, Frollo, Captain Hook, and the Queen of Hearts are expected to make an appearance.