A major expansion project is now complete—so your family can enjoy more outstanding experiences throughout Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Explore details about the new enhancements at Aulani:
The Waikolohe Valley pool area offers more fun experiences and dining options than ever before, including:
- A themed family pool (Ka Maka Grotto), featuring an infinity edge, a misty grotto with beautiful sunset views and an after-dark experience with glittering lights
- A kids' splash zone (Keiki Cove) that's designed to resemble a tidal pool, with images of tidal pool creatures on the pool floor, rainbow water jets and hidden menehune—the legendary "little people" of the islands
- Additional deck space, chairs, chaises and cabanas surrounding the new water features
- A poolside dining venue (Ulu Cafe) serving breakfast, lunch and dinner—and featuring an outdoor patio with beautiful ocean view
- Wailana Pool-formerly the quiet pool-is now an adult-exclusive pool area
Please note: Makai Preserve is no longer available.
Choose from 2 new quick-service dining locations:
- Ulu Cafe, a poolside venue serving breakfast, lunch and dinner—and featuring an outdoor patio with beautiful ocean view
- Little 'Opihi's, a beachside, quick-service eatery with convenient grab-and-go selections
The newest store at Aulani, Hale Manu features a variety of high-end goods and gifts, including:
- Maui Divers Jewelry
- The latest Tori Richard styles
- Hawaiiana products
- Aulani watches
- Island-inspired jewelry and souvenirs
Hale Manu means "bird house" in Hawaiian—and here you'll find merchandise that's as exquisite as the birds of Hawai'i. This boutique is located just off the Maka'ala (lobby) and across from Kālepa's Store.