Effective January 31, 2008, all Guests must provide proper citizenship documentation in order to sail on a Disney cruise. Guests without proper documentation will be denied boarding.
All Guests claiming U.S. citizenship, including children, must present one of the following as proof of U.S. citizenship:
- Valid, unexpired U.S. passport
- Original state issued birth certificate and guests 18 years must present a photo ID issued by a local, state or federal government agency
- Original certificate of naturalization and guests 18 years and older must present a photo ID issued by a local, state or federal government agency
- Original certificate of citizenship and guests 18 years and older must present a photo ID issued by a local, state or federal government agency
At Disney Cruise Line®, we ask that Guests provide their passport
number at least 75 days prior to the start of their vacation by visiting www.disneycruise.com and selecting My Disney Cruise and then My Online Check-In. Please be aware that it is the Guest’s responsibility to acquire proper citizenship documentation (passport and/or green card). Those without proper documentation at time of departure will be denied boarding.
All Guests claiming Canadian citizenship must present one of the following as proof of Canadian citizenship for each member of the party:
- Valid, unexpired, Canadian passport
- Original birth certificate and a picture ID issued by local or provincial government agency for Guests 18 and older
- If the Guest lives and works in the United States and is a legal permanent resident, they must provide a valid, unexpired, Permanent Resident Card, also known as the “Green Card” or “Alien Resident Card (ARC).”
Copies of any of the above documents are not acceptable.
How to Get a Passport
- U.S. Citizens – Visit the U.S. Department of State Web site or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at 877-4USA-PPT for more information.
- Canadian Citizens – Visit the Passport Canada Web site at http://www.ppt.gc.ca or call toll free at 1-800-567-6868.